Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Town Secrets by Scoot Gelowitz Review


How is the small town of Grayson linked to historical events like the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius and the story of

Adam and Eve?

Who built a system of tunnels underneath Grayson - and for what purpose?

Why are nearby towns being destroyed, leaving no trace of their residents?

Thirteen-year-old Adam McTaggart and his friends uncover these secrets and more as they race to save their tiny town.

Will they find the Town Secret before someone much more dangerous does?

From Amazon.ca:
5.0 out of 5 stars An utterly CAPTIVATING page-turner from cover to cover !! Jan. 23 2015
By Jill Cowan
Format:Kindle Edition
"The Book of Adam - Town Secrets" was cleverly written with thoughtful attention to every detail ! From this story's rich characterization to it's vivid description of the settings; it wove a thrilling adventure that was easy to get lost in the pages. This was an entertaining read that is very identifiable for the young reader as well as the older. It was engrossing, suspenseful, breathlessly thrilling, and was wrapped up neatly in a package of an evocation of a myriad of emotion. I was left with a happy sense of nostalgia, and will miss cheering on the young champion Adam and his friends until I can get a copy of the next story in this series !! "The Book of Adam - Town Secrets " is a tale for the ages !! Mr. Gelowitz, well done; ( Now get cracking on the next one !!!! )

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Read!! Oct. 6 2014
By Cherie Frick
Format:Kindle Edition
Very entertaining. Good, clean reading for all ages. Pace is like a Dan
Brown book, I.e. lots of great suspense and adventure.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great way to visualize my hometown! Nov. 23 2014
By Pamela de Bruin
Format:Kindle Edition|Verified Purchase
Throughout the story, i had mental images of Grayson. It was fun and a delightful adventure. Thank you for the journey.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars Oct. 4 2014
By Kimberly D Schaan
Format:Kindle Edition
Great read for kids and parents!

My Review;
This is a great suspense book about a town that has too many secrets. Eventually they were going to found out. I liked that this was a clean book so I could share it with my relatives. I liked the ending and would love to read more from the author. I loved all the history in this book and the new take on old stories that we all know. I am giving this book a 4/5. I was given a copy to review via Tomoson, however all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment